Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mushroom House

Mushroom House


     It’s a mushroom, but you can't eat it! The little blue Smurfs live in a red mushroom house. The houses look like pine mushrooms. There is a large cowl on top, supported by thick white stem. The bottom of the stem is big and round to make lots of living space. The mushroom house looks so delicious! The roof is red with white spots. At the top of each stem are two windows which make the house look like it has eyes. The window is big enough for the Smurfs to enjoy the sunshine and get lots of fresh air. In between the windows is a rectangular door. In front of the door there are small stone stairs, it's exciting to walk up them before you open the door. The interior of the house is very simple, so the room gives us a feeling of freedom as there is lots of space. On the right side of the room there is a fireplace made of stone (from a Smurf mine). Next to the fireplace there is a small white table with a chair. On the table there is milk tea, but it is soft and sweet like marshmallow. Once you start drinking, it is hard to stop. I envy the Smurfs because they live in cute mushroom houses. If I lived in a mushroom house, life would be like a sweet melody. I could avoid the noise of the big city with my many blue friends. SMURF! 

 

5 comments:

  1. The Smurf's cartoon used to be one of my favorites growing up as a child. I think a mushroom house would be very cozy and fun to live in! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to have a tea with blue smuf!!
    Milk tea is my favorite tea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute house!!:D
    I really love the smurf when I was a child. I liked smurf's song also! Lala lala lala Sing a happy song♪

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi~ Charmy!!
    Thx for visit my blog :-)
    I am making smurf village on a game!!!
    It's awsome... why don't you join the Smurf game?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the smurf and it makes me happy to see these houses. After seeing your a decided on making 2 smurf home for my bunny. Would love to know of what materials yours is made of... I’d show you a picture but can’t post pictures in this box. Tell me where I’ll send pictures love to have cm more ideas ( it’s not painted yet)
    Loved your homes

    ReplyDelete