Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Greatest Invetion

The Greatest Invetion

   I think the camera is one of the best inventions in the world. Do you want to save your memories? The answer seems simple in that you can keep your memories forever with a camera. Maybe you think it is just natural to take a picture with a camera or your mobile phone, but a long time ago it was hard to keep these memories. They used to draw pictures to keep their memories but people wanted to keep a real moment, not a drawing, So people tried to make new ways to capture moments. Camera Obscura was one of these ways, the origin of the modern camera. Camera means room and Obscura means dark, So camera Obscura means dark room. That is where we develop film, in a dark room. With Camera Obscura, people found a way to draw with light, it is called Heliography, which means drawing with sun light. It then became a pinhole camera that you can take a picture without a lens. The pinhole worked as the lens, so it was the easiest way to take a picture. After this, the camera was developed as we now know it. Daguerreotype cameras were the first cameras made that used a film and shutter system, so you could take pictures everywhere. With developing film, we could take pictures on your own, but it was hard and expensive to develop. When digital cameras were developed, eliminating the need for film, we were able to take pictures very easily. A digital camera is the fastest way to take pictures. Cameras are being developed more and more and I wonder what new cameras will be like in the future. Cameras are the invention called “the people's memories box”. I am sure that cameras are the best invention in the world. Why don't you take a picture today? With this amazing invention.

http://blog.naver.com/keystone1004?Redirect=Log&logNo=70105921740

4 comments:

  1. I hate taking pictures and hate having my picture taken! This is because I couldn't take a good picture if my life depended on it, and I always feel ugly when looking at a picture of myself. Could you give me some advice on how to take good pictures? Maybe some poses that makes me look better as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also hate taking pictures. My eyes size are different. If someone take me a picture suddenly, I will be angry. but I like taking picture by myself. I can delete and take freely. Anyway, I want to tell you that camera is the one of best invention in the world. camera is one of part of big history to change the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with Jungtae! I hate taking a picture, because I always look like a frog in my picture. However, I think the camera is very amazing gadget. We can easily take pictures, also we can share pictures with others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.... everybody hate takig a picture...kkkk

    ReplyDelete